65mm Racing Engine Block for Yamaha 135LC by X1R

June 22nd, 2010 8:57 pm by

65mm Racing Engine Block for Yamaha 135LC

65mm block for Yamaha 135LC

Yamaha 135LC modifications never seems to be slowing down at any time. The day it first introduced and up to this days, there are still modification parts for the 135LC made by many third-party company. This time, it is Y-Teq time to introduce the 65mm racing engine block for the popular 135LC.

One this that is noticeable from this engine block is the absence of water jacket surrounding the cylinder area and there are two pipes protruding out from the engine block. Since 135LC is liquid-cooled bike, it needs to have water to absorbs all the heat from the combustion of the fuel inside the chamber. So, this engine block still have water surrounding the combustion chamber to takes away the heat but it is now built inside the engine block itself. To make the water flow nicely, the two pipes acts as inlet and outlet pipe for the water to move in and out the engine block.

Based on my calculation, you have upgraded your displacement from 135cc to whooping 195cc after installing this kit! That is an increase of 60 more centimeter cubic of fuel to burn.

Anyway, my mechanic told me that there will some consequence that you need to consider. Your connecting rod will wear easily, engine will run hotter, fuel economy will get worse, clutch will slip and many more.

Available at many motorcycle workshops in Malaysia.

35 more pictures after the jump.

Item are available for sale here: http://motomalaya.net/store/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=46

All feedback, comment and criticism are welcomed for us to improve the article and this blog. You are invited to response in the comment section below. Thanks.

13 Responses to “65mm Racing Engine Block for Yamaha 135LC by X1R”

1. good day sir/maam ! can you leave me a Private Message me the price of this 65mm set for sniper135 including shipping base in USD monetary unit.. thanks a lot!

2. sir good day ! can you PM the price including shipping here in the philippines base in USD monetary unit.. thanks a lot god speed

3. immax says:

Hi eddy..
    Im henry from indonesia
    I just receive those block and riseting for best sync with other machine part
    hop you dont mind i put my number n contact for those indonesian want to purchase this block
    contact gw gan
    ready stock 08561838813
    contact me immax81@gmail.com
    accept paypal
    regards
    henry

4. agan says:

where i can buy it?

cann i order online?

i want this piston kit, iam come from indonesia.

any site to buy this piston kit? please help me.

can you tell me where can i buy it?

5. carlos says:

hello. can you tell me where the motorcycle shop or wed.porque I live in Spain, I wanted to buy online or ebay. a greeting

6. carlos says:

hello. Haen guess would be offering several enhancements to complement the change
    65 mm piston block. Hello polished flow of the stock with size 65 mm combustion
    camera to match the diameter of the cylinder, bigger valves, stronger head bolts, heat treated crank,
    bearings and screws, the stronger the crankshaft to handle more power, high performance

and where I can buy: FZ150i YAMAHA, YAMAHA R15

7. Choon says:

Wow ! An LC with 45% increase in engine capacity will leave skid marks
    all the way to the Kpg Pisang if it hasn’t fried the clutch or throw a conrod
    through the crankcase!

I suppose Haen would be offering various modification upgrades to complement
    the 65mm piston-block. Hi flow polished cylinder head with 65mm sized combustion
    chamber to match cylinder bore, bigger valves, stronger head bolts, heat treated conrod,
    bearings & bolts, stronger crankshaft to handle extra power, high performance CDl,
    32mm carburettor instead of std 22mm, bigger header & exhaust to handle the extra
    combustion gases produced, upgraded front&rear shocks and f&r brakes,
    upgraded clutch to handle such raw power, high performance tyres & wheels to
    cope with the tyre shredding power. Oh.. a bigger tank so that a fun ride could last
    more than 100kms. Oh… the list goes on. Please feel free to add …

As for me, I’m still waiting for Hong Leong Yamaha to introduce the Fuel Injected LC 135i.
    Then I’ll tweak it a little bit to make it a fine and well balanced Underbone ride.
    If I were to follow the modification path described above,
    I might as well get a Yamaha R6 !

8. carlos says:

hello if you wanted to serve the Yamaha YZF 125R and where I can buy and how much it costs. thank you very much

9. carlos says:

hi i want to know where I can buy and how much it costs. thank you very much