Yamaha RX-Z Standard Look with Racing Spec Modification

April 6th, 2009 6:46 pm by
Yamaha RX-Z Racing Modification with Standard Look
(Standard Modified?)

This RX-Z belongs to my mechanics who are now busy restoring the Yamaha 125Z that I have bought earlier last month. This bike is not for everyday use and used only on track. If you see this bike anywhere, beware as this bike can go 180km/h at 4th gear. You can imagine the rest. I’m against racing illegally on the public road. Please be careful and race on track only. Remember your loved ones.

Modification data:
CDI Race Spec Racing Bee
Stock ignition coil 1st model
Sprocket 16-35T
2.25 17″ front, 2.50 17″ rear tyre
Stock gear, previously fitted with racing gearbox but not good for sprint
Racing Bee racing clutch with stock clutch spring
Yamaha RX-K 1.25 piston with Racing Bee conrod
Top speed: >200km/h, maybe 240km/h as the meter can’t read after 180km/h.
Note: Race on track and NEVER on public road!

All the pictures here is high resolution, so, click to enlarge!

FAG C3 Engine Bearing

Keihin PWK 36mm

Original block has been rebored to 1.25

Original Yamaha RX-Z 5-speed Speedometer for accurate speed reading
Worth mentioning: This signal is even original Yamaha RX-Z 5-speed by Imasen

Original single-piston caliper with the original disc plate

Alloy rims by COM*

YYPang RX-Z HR Racing Exhaust Pipe

Y-1: The original block for 5-speed RX-Z

The right side view of the Keihin PWK 36mm
All feedback, comment and criticism are welcomed for us to improve the article and this blog. You are invited to response in the comment section below. Thanks.

11 Responses to “Yamaha RX-Z Standard Look with Racing Spec Modification”

1. eddy says:

@admin normal intake manifold but modified to fit the 36mm

2. admin says:

Pakai intake manifold apa ya untuk 36mm carb ni?

3. lijo says:

hi i am from india bangalor i am looking for yamaha rxz six speed gear box if any body having the same kindly provide me the details its very urgent requirement
    contact sherwin19@rediffmail.com
    mobile- 09632154029
    08123944569

4. eddy says:

hello Akid,
    maybe you are right. the info written here is based on my interview with him.

5. Akid says:

bro, is this rxz can go 180km/h at 4th gear, i don't think so.i only using modified standard exzos plus with GTO can go 220km/h, what do you think? My foreman is Ah Sang (paramount motor)whole KL know about him

6. yami says:

if any body have any question about yamaha rxz then contact me on this mail address yamanshah@yahoo.com may i'll help you about that

7. yami says:

im yaman shah from pakistan
    i any body have any problem about yamaha rxz then contact me on this address yamanshah@yahoo.com
    i touch the rx115 on 170 km/h but i search yamaha rxz in pakistan
    yamaha rxz is top speed motorbike in roads bikes thanks

8. junaid says:

hi im junaid frm india im building a drag bike im using aa yamaha rxz plz help me for the engine modifacation on the rxz but i dont want sudden pick up im thinking of using mid and end power band and its a 4 speed bike plz help me to get the fastest speed out of my rxz

9. dimas says:

im dimas from ina.,i also very interest with yamaha motor.i was have RXZ at high school,but i ride yamaha touch125 now.you think which one more fast touch or RXZ??because i think RXZ or touch cannot running at 240kph.i will post my yamaha photo next.regards

10. mohammed says:

Hi dude
    This is raffi from india am very much intrested to learn dirt bikes modfication i have Rd 350 and rx135 and rx100 am modifing the bike for my friends can u support for that my mail id: raffi2002@gmail.com , r_raffi2002@yahoo.com thx

11. NCA 2638 says: