I’m happy and very excited to see that GTMax Motors in Shah Alam already have the stock for the 2011 Yamaha 135LC Extreme Spirit. I’ve spend a good time there to snap photos and checking details of the bike for you all loyal MM readers to see. 66 more photos and the details after the jump! Here is what I’ve found:
1. The wheels are indeed Enkei. It is written ‘ENKEI V1‘ on the wheels. This is made in Vietnam as there is also engraving of the word ‘VIETNAM’. The wheels also got red lining which looks different than many bikes on the market now. See picture below.
2. The tyre are from IRC NR82. Designed in Japan, made in Vietnam. See picture below.
3. The rear brake caliper is engraved with the word ‘NISSIN‘. Nissin rear brake caliper is priced at RM1000 if you buy it original separately. The front are might also be Nissin, but engraving is only on the caliper bracket. The brake hose is written ‘NICHIRIN’. See pictures below.
4. Pay RM3000 for down payment and pay another RM449 for one-year loan complete with first-party all-rider insurance.
5. Check out the gear shift video here:
Price for 2011 Yamaha 135LC ES 5-speed is RM7,265- 7,580. Cash and on the road.
Check out more pictures inside the photo gallery below: