More power, more torque, more adrenaline. The result is a motorcycle with exceptional handling, an advanced electronics package and the new 800cc engine with 148 HP and 88 Nm of torque. Coupled with the incredibly low weight of 173 Kg, it offers a power to weight ratio that allows it to do battle directly with litre class Sportbikes.
The MV Agusta F3 675 redefined the concept of middleweight Supersport bikes with the perfect balance between engine and chassis. The engine is the epitome of Italian technology and the chassis offers class leading performance both on the road as well as at the track. The MV Agusta F3 800 pushes the boundaries of mid-range Supersport to Superbike replica level, revolutionising the sector with a bike that represents an undisputed technological and performance milestone.
• Three-cylinder inline, 798 cc engine
• Bore 79.0 mm, stroke 54.3 mm (+8.4 mm more than the F3 675)
• Max. power 148 HP at 13,000 rpm (+20 HP more than the F3 675)
• Max. torque 88Nm at 10,600 rpm
• 13,500 rpm limiter
• Slipper clutch
• Dry weight: 173 kg (same as the F3 675)
• Power-to-weight ratio: 1.17 kg/HP (-13.5% less than the F3 675, with a ratio of 1.35 kg/HP)
• New front brake set up with Brembo monobloc calipers
• Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa Tyres Continue reading “2013 MV Agusta F3 800 – bigger brethen of the F3 675”