QBEE Motor Group is celebrating end of 2013 with all MotoMalaya fans and is glad to present this holiday sale of Acerbis Flash Handguard at a great price for all of only RM100 including shipping!
It is equipped with 6 bright LED daytime running light bulbs and can create brand new look towards your bike while enhancing safety by allowing other road users to know your presence. This would make a perfect gift for your friends who rides a bike during this festive season!
For enquiries, call 016-721 1293 or email@example.com (SMS or Call. They will reply to you. -Eddy)
Making its appearance for this holiday is this beautiful MV Agusta F3 800 AGO with great combination of gold, red and green theme. The Y-spoke wheel is nice in that gold and matched with gold exhaust and gold Trellis frame.
A study has been made by Diemar Otte, Hannover Medical University, Dept. of Traffic Accident Research, Germany about head injury in motor vehicle safety. The data has been collected on all collisions and the impact distribution of the injury to the helmet. As you can see in the picture above, there is 19.4% of injury occurs at right side of the chin area and another 15.2% on the left side of the chin area. Combining these two numbers, it measured at 34.6% which is a large number compared to the rest of the location of the impact.
NHTSA (National Highway Traffic Safety Administration) also have researched about the use of helmets that can reduce the risk of head injury by 69%. Without the helmet, riders are more prone to get brain injury which cost 13 times more to treat compared to the non-brain injury treatment.
Motonation Sdn Bhd has bring us this 2014 KTM 1290 Super Duke R in Sepang International Circuit, Malaysia for its first ever launch in Asia. This indeed is a good move since the rider can test the power and mainly the torque of this bike in proper way, that is the circuit where you can max everything out of this bike, only if you dare. In the morning, it was raining while I was driving there and thinking that this test ride might be a wet test ride. Luckily it turns out sunny and the track is dry. The KTM 1290 Super Duke R has managed to awakens the desire within the riders soul with its radical design and a big engine under its Trellis frame. Looking very beautiful on every side you see it, this is the bike worth waiting for and now it is already touches its feet to Malaysia.
The 1290 Super Duke R was developed since 2002, that is 11 years ago and the first final product is the KTM Super Duke 990 (as pictured above). The KTM Super Duke 990 was introduced in 2005 and has become an interesting naked bike to look for. It is then refined with two replacement model with same name in 2008 and 2011.