Y 125ZR GP Edition is the official name for this bike by HLYM. I thinking that this name refers to a limited edition. The other 125ZR which is in the red and black are named officially Y 125ZR Black and Y 125ZR Red. If this is the limited edition, we might only see it for just few more month before it disappears from the shop. So, if you are thinking to get it, just go and get now!
For now this forged wheel is only available for Yamaha Y125Z. Forged wheel are better than cast wheel in many aspects. The most important aspect is in its lightness and strength. Usually forged wheel are only available for superbike, but now Racing Boy has make the important step to made this available to underbone riders.
The price for this forged wheel are absolutely more expensive than the cast alloy wheel that Racing Boy already offer in its wheel lineup.
Have you ever wonder about this? Why is it the marvelous and lovable Yamaha LC135 only have 4-speed gear and Yamaha 125Z having additional 2 speed gear? Is Yamaha neglected the important aspect of speeds and thrills? Well, I have been thinking about this for a while and tried to find out why. Here is what I’ve found out… Continue reading “Why LC135 have only 4-speed gear and 125Z have 6-speed gear?”
This article is taken without permission from http://www.mysportbikers.com/portal/index.php?
Hope they will forgive me!
Please go here for the original content of the page.
What was modded on that bike…? block and piston
– Original Yamaha 125zR block.
– Bored tu 57mm using DT125(enduro) RK brand piston.
– Ported and polish the block.
– OEM header.
– Skimmed the header and polished it.
– Standard Y125z manual clutch system.
– Original Yamaha friction plate.
– GT Racing clutch springs.
Actually that bike got 2 carburetor unit.
– Carb Mikuni for Suzuki Panther 150. [Main jet 300, pilot 28.5]
– Keihin PWK 28mm. Ported to 30mm. [unknown]
– paired with FCCi Racing reed valve.
– Fully Standard. Even the CDi is standard.
– BM Power + YY Pang exhaust manifold + custom made end can silencer.
– Standard OEM front and rear suspension system.
– Using 15/34 MCS sprocket setup with TP Racing 415 chain.
– COM* 17×1.4 alloy rims with hi-polish 125z hubs.
– Camel 50/90 tyre. very2 kecik punya tayar.
– Standard front disc brake system.
– Rear disc brake system was removed due to no use of using it.
– None. This bike was staying in the house all the time except when it was needed on the road.
Which shop do all this ?
– my friend’s house. Of coz la this is his bike.
How fast can it go ?
– 180km/h on 4th gear. after that cant calculate due to meter limit is only at 180km/h.
– 16sec for a kilometer.
Please remember: RACE ON TRACK ONLY! DRIVE SAFELY!