- KTM telah mengumumkan bahawa KTM RC390 2017 terbaru mereka akan menerima beberapa kemaskini penting yang terbaru termasuk satu sistem pendikit ‘ride-by-wire’.
- Kemaskini lain termasuk ‘power assist slipper clutch’, ekzos yang dilekap secara sisi, dan cakera brek hadapan lebih besar untuk peningkatan prestasi keseluruhan.
- KTM juga telah menyatakan bahawa motosikal RC390 terbaru ini mempunyai ergonomik yang lebih baik dengan klac dan tuil brek bolehsuai, cermin sisi yang lebih lebar, dan pelana yang direka semula untuk keselesaan yang lebih hebat buat penunggang serta pembonceng.
Continue reading “KTM Mengumumkan KTM RC390 2017 Yang Dikemaskini – Kini Dengan teknologi ride-by-wire!”
- Bajaj telah mengumumkan bahawa mereka akan memulakan pengeluaran motosikal Husqvarna dengan menyertakan pengeluar motosikal dari Sweden itu dalam kerjasama pengeluaran dengan KTM.
- Kerjasama pengeluaran ini akan menyaksikan motosikal Husqvarna Svartpilen dan Vitpilen 401 dikeluarkan dari kilang Chakan milik Bajaj yang terletak di India yang telah pun mengeluarkan model-model KTM berkapasiti kecil.
- Bajaj telah menyatakan bahawa mereka mensasarkan untuk mengeluarkan sekitar 100,000 model KTM dan Husqvarna menjelang penghujung tahun ini dan menggandakannya pada tahun berikutnya jika semuanya berjalan dengan lancar.
Continue reading “Husqvarna Sertai Bajaj Dalam Kerjasama Pengeluaran Dengan KTM”
- Satu kerjasama antara Adventure Cycles Philippines Inc. bersama dengan KTM AG telah mengumumkan sebuah kilang pengeluaran baru yang akan dibuka di Filipina.
- Kilang terbaru ini akan menjadi pusat utama yang akan menumpukan pemasangan empat model jalanan KTM; KTM 200 Duke dan 390 Duke bersama dengan KTM RC 200 dan RC 390.
- Kilang ini akan memenuhi permintaan pengeluaran tahunan sebanyak 10,000 buah motosikal untuk membekalkan rantau itu dan negara China dengan model berkapasiti kecil.
Continue reading “KTM Mengumumkan Kilang Pengeluaran ASEAN Baru Di Filipina”
Stumble upon this beautiful graphics for this already hot KTM RC390. Owned by Mr Azuan, designed by edt gfx, this RC390 has been added the original livery to its skin in nicest way possible. The large ‘ BRAAAP’ title is comical and shows that this mean that it ready to blast its throttle in full. See also the Keretapi Tanah Melayu logo on the bottom of the fairing, just to tease some of the KTM fans maybe? 3 more pictures after the jump: Continue reading “Azuan KTM RC390 BRAAAP graphic by edt gfx, Malaysia – different, nice and original”
Supersports is one of the popular bike category for so long. The category exudes speed and performance. This has been to the factor that supersports styling is the style used in professional racing namely in MotoGP and WSBK.
The particular supersports from KTM, the RC390, embodies the statement of speed and performance really well. It got all the packages to be a great supersports bike. Great chassis, great engine, high performance and of course great design.
KTM RC390 is an interesting bike in terms of design. When I see the concept first by KTM, it looks very sharp and carry the silhoutte of the KTM RC250GP which is being used in Moto3 racing series. What’s even better is that, the concept has been taken into the production with minimal changes in the overall design. It is still sharp, and most important, it is different than the rest of the supersports in its category. The iconic double front headlamp with double J LED fairing light is distinguishable from far to be a KTM. The rear lights also very interesting with a strong presence of the red light bar. This has to be one of my favourite rear light design so far. It looks different, creative and feels like it is designed by someone who knows bikes and love it very much. Continue reading “2014 KTM RC390 Review – lightweight and track-ready -RM27,500”
KTM Malaysia CKD recently invited us, and our colleagues at BikesRepublic.com to join in on its special ride to Port Dickson, Negeri Sembilan. The ride took place on Saturday and was organised especially by the Austrian brand’s Kedah-based local assembly arm together with the KTM CKD Owners Club.
Up to 120 bikes took part in the mass convoy ride, comprised mostly of the Austrian brand’s two most popular CKD models – the Duke nakeds and RC supersport series. The firm had previously hosted plenty of group rides over the last few years, with this latest one to Port Dickson being its third for this year. Also present in this ride were the KTM Dukers club and its various chapters hailing from all parts of peninsula. Continue reading “We take part in the Austrian ‘orange fever’ in Malaysia during the weekend’s KTM Malaysia CKD Ride to Port Dickson 2015”
Eurotech Wheel Distribution Sdn Bhd has unveiled its duo of super sport series named RC200 and RC390 here in Shah Alam, Malaysia. The subject of this bike is to make it more track friendly and appeal to younger rider that are starting to learn to ride track bikes. Personally, I like the double headlight cluster that is enclosed in elongated frame that looks very different that what we always see. This might be the iconic look for KTM super sports bike for years to come as what BMW have done with the squinty headlight of the S1000RR.
On the first impression, this bike looks like the one bike from the racer in Moto3 series. The one in Moto3 is 250cc whereby the KTM RC200 are 199.5c and the KTM RC390 is 373.2cc. We can say that the RC series is the mix of the supersports style of the Moto3 racer and the base model from the Duke series. RC200 are able to produce maximum output of 25hp while the RC390 at 44hp. Continue reading “2015 KTM RC200 and RC390 street legal supersports machine launched in Malaysia by Eurotech Wheel Distribution Sdn Bhd – RC200 RM16,888 and RC390 RM27,500 (basic)”
KTM Malaysia CKD has posted on their FB page that shows that they are going to unveil the KTM RC200 and RC390 this 16 September. It has been unveiled at Modena, Italy last week and the arrival of the RC200 and RC390 to Malaysia is very quick. Price is estimated to be around RM18,000 for the RC200 and RM28,000 for the RC390.
via: KTM Malaysia-CKD FB
Just a little bit late than rumored earlier for the launch in Q2 2014, now we are getting closer to see the arrival of the Race Competition series from KTM in October.
As featured in Harian Metro today, Eurotech is predicting to sell about 5,000 units of the bike soon. Based on this number, I can guess that KTM has already studied their competitors and the market in Malaysia and the 5,000 units can mean that this bike going to be competitively priced along with the supersports style Honda CBR250R and Kawasaki Ninja 250SL.
Continue reading “KTM RC390 and RC200 coming to Malaysia this October 2014”