Kawasaki Motors (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd has launched 3 new model of their bikes in Malaysia for 2012 lineup with prices starting at RM58,000 in 3 different categories. The first one is the Kawasaki W800 which is designed to have classic and traditional look taken for the cue of Kawasaki W1 which is a popular bike long time ago. Next one is the Kawasaki Versys 1000 which is the upgrade from Versys 650 with larger engine capacity. The last one is the Kawasaki Ninja ZZR1400 ABS which is a new model recently launched in US.
– Casey Stoner is the first Honda rider to win the MotoGP title during the 800cc era of MotoGP.
– Stoner last won the MotoGP championship in 2007 and in winning the title this year becomes the first rider to regain the premier class world title after a three year gap.
– He has been on pole 11 times during 2011, which is a new record for most poles in one season in the MotoGP four-stroke era.
– He becomes only the fifth rider to win the premier class title on motorcycles from two different manufacturers. The other riders to have done this are Giacomo Agostini, Valentino Rossi, Geoff Duke and Eddie Lawson.
– Casey Stoner has 32 career victories in MotoGP, placing him fifth in the all-time premier-class Grand Prix winners list, after Valentino Rossi, Giacomo Agostini, Mick Doohan and Mike Hailwood.
One more info: Lorenzo will miss the Shell Advance Malaysian MotoGP.
It looks brutal and dangerous. It looks like it ready to fight on the street. Aggressive styling and naked looks make it desirable enough for riders in search for good middleweight street bike.
Ducati confirm their 2012 Streetfighter 848 with the first officially released images of the brand new model set to add everyday accessibility to the Italian manufacturer’s famous naked sport bike family.
Combining a new and brilliantly engineered 848 Testastretta 11° engine with the enhanced geometry of a chassis that provides confidence-inspiring agility, the Streetfighter 848 has enriched its user-friendliness with a smooth and flexible power delivery, revised ergonomics and Ducati Traction Control.
The Ducati Streetfighter scored a round one knock-out when it entered the ring for the first time at the Milan show back in November 2008, winning the ‘Most Beautiful Bike’ award and raising the bar for extreme nakeds. Its asphalt-ripping reputation became the desire of sport naked connoisseurs throughout the world and the Streetfighter 848 will now widen that appeal even further with enhanced usability.
Available from November 2011 onwards, the new fighter is dressed in red for Ducati traditionalists, while yellow makes a return for mid-range purists and “dark stealth” provides a matte-black reminder of the Streetfighter’s aggressive image.