Stroker pin provides longer stroke for your bike from the original bore at 53.8mm and stroke at 54.7mm. This 1.5mm stroker pin will raise the stroke to 56.2mm. Longer stroke are said to provides higher torque that gives better pick-up.
For now this forged wheel is only available for Yamaha Y125Z. Forged wheel are better than cast wheel in many aspects. The most important aspect is in its lightness and strength. Usually forged wheel are only available for superbike, but now Racing Boy has make the important step to made this available to underbone riders.
The price for this forged wheel are absolutely more expensive than the cast alloy wheel that Racing Boy already offer in its wheel lineup.
Wiseco is one of the high performance engine parts manufacturer for dirt bike. I have stumble upon this great online shop here with sells a lot of dirt bike parts. This is good because many parts from the dirt bike Yamaha YZ125 can be fitted to Yamaha 125Z. One of the common part that is fitted to 125Z is the piston and connecting rod from the YZ125. Parts from YZ 125 are considered tough and long lasting as it is used in extreme condition that is in dirt bike racing. Using the piston and conrod from the YZ125 are also said to increase the compression of the 125Z go higher than stock RPM, just make sure your CDI is not RPM-limited. The parts here are not cheap though. It cost about USD150 (MYR510) just for the piston. Anyway, from the reviews that I have read, many customers are satisfied with it. It increase the top end of the customers bike. What’s your view about? Buy it and then you know it. More info? Get to http://www.motosport.com/dirtbike/product/WISECO-PROLITE-PISTON-KIT-2STROKE/?prodId=1227763&bMMY=YAMAHA;YZ125;1988
This article is taken without permission from http://www.mysportbikers.com/portal/index.php?
Hope they will forgive me!
Please go here for the original content of the page.
What was modded on that bike…? block and piston
– Original Yamaha 125zR block.
– Bored tu 57mm using DT125(enduro) RK brand piston.
– Ported and polish the block.
– OEM header.
– Skimmed the header and polished it.
– Standard Y125z manual clutch system.
– Original Yamaha friction plate.
– GT Racing clutch springs.
Actually that bike got 2 carburetor unit.
– Carb Mikuni for Suzuki Panther 150. [Main jet 300, pilot 28.5]
– Keihin PWK 28mm. Ported to 30mm. [unknown]
– paired with FCCi Racing reed valve.
– Fully Standard. Even the CDi is standard.
– BM Power + YY Pang exhaust manifold + custom made end can silencer.
– Standard OEM front and rear suspension system.
– Using 15/34 MCS sprocket setup with TP Racing 415 chain.
– COM* 17×1.4 alloy rims with hi-polish 125z hubs.
– Camel 50/90 tyre. very2 kecik punya tayar.
– Standard front disc brake system.
– Rear disc brake system was removed due to no use of using it.
– None. This bike was staying in the house all the time except when it was needed on the road.
Which shop do all this ?
– my friend’s house. Of coz la this is his bike.
How fast can it go ?
– 180km/h on 4th gear. after that cant calculate due to meter limit is only at 180km/h.
– 16sec for a kilometer.
Please remember: RACE ON TRACK ONLY! DRIVE SAFELY!