Kawasaki Z250 in Malaysia rumors update:
1. The name is Z250 – correct
2. It will be launched in January/Feb/Mac - wrong
3. Will it ever be in Malaysia – 90% maybe
4. What month will it be launched? – in October/Nov/Dec 2013, maybe
5. Price is at RM22k- maybe lower.
6. It will be introduced to replace the KRR150 – maybe
7. The 2013 Kawasaki Ninja 250R will be available in large number after Chinese New Year – 99% maybe
The bike is already in Malaysia in limited numbers for dealer to evaluate the market. This is the latest news from my source. Sorry as the launch is not as soon as I thought.
I’m giving a very good attention to this Z250 since this is the bike that makes me interested to buy it as my first superbike.
Anyway, one more rumors that I heard from the insiders is that Suzuki is also trying to bring the Inazuma 250 in May. We’ll see whether this can be true.
Since this is rumors, I hope you guys can take it with a grain of uncertainty as some rumors can be correct and some can be totally wrong. We’ll update you with the latest info and news about it in the future.
UPDATE: Some readers are posting about this ads in Mudah.my about the booking of the Kawasaki Z250 in Malaysia
UPDATE (19/9/2013): The bike is said to be launch on 23 October 2013. Check our trail of info via this link http://motomalaya.net/blog/category/z250/
|All feedback, comment and criticism are welcomed for us to improve the article and this blog. You are invited to response in the comment section below. Thanks.|