This article is taken without permission from http://www.mysportbikers.com/portal/index.php?
Hope they will forgive me!
Please go here for the original content of the page.
What was modded on that bike…?
block and piston
– Original Yamaha 125zR block.
– Bored tu 57mm using DT125(enduro) RK brand piston.
– Ported and polish the block.
– OEM header.
– Skimmed the header and polished it.
– Standard Y125z manual clutch system.
– Original Yamaha friction plate.
– GT Racing clutch springs.
Actually that bike got 2 carburetor unit.
– Carb Mikuni for Suzuki Panther 150. [Main jet 300, pilot 28.5]
– Keihin PWK 28mm. Ported to 30mm. [unknown]
– paired with FCCi Racing reed valve.
– Fully Standard. Even the CDi is standard.
– BM Power + YY Pang exhaust manifold + custom made end can silencer.
– Standard OEM front and rear suspension system.
– Using 15/34 MCS sprocket setup with TP Racing 415 chain.
– COM* 17×1.4 alloy rims with hi-polish 125z hubs.
– Camel 50/90 tyre. very2 kecik punya tayar.
– Standard front disc brake system.
– Rear disc brake system was removed due to no use of using it.
– None. This bike was staying in the house all the time except when it was needed on the road.
Which shop do all this ?
– my friend’s house. Of coz la this is his bike.
How fast can it go ?
– 180km/h on 4th gear. after that cant calculate due to meter limit is only at 180km/h.
– 16sec for a kilometer.
Please remember: RACE ON TRACK ONLY! DRIVE SAFELY!
We recommend these articles:
|All feedback, comment and criticism are welcomed for us to improve the article and this blog. You are invited to response in the comment section below. Thanks.|